Our History
 
Beacon Baptist Church was started on October 23, 1955, as a soul-winning, New Testament church in north Nashville, Tennessee. The first services were initially held in the founding pastor’s mother’s home; however, shortly thereafter they were held in a rented building at 3300 Dickerson Road (where the McDonald's restaurant is located today). Having been blessed by growth and needing a more suitable location, God later provided the facility at 4040 Marydale Drive where we meet today. The building was dedicated in 1965.

There have been many wonderful things about Beacon Baptist Church since our beginning: Biblical purpose, Biblical preaching and teaching, friendly people, encouraging ministries, inspiring music, and much more. In recent days, God is renewing and refreshing our church as we endeavor to continue to resound the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world around us.

 
 
 
Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset